You can also listen to this article on the YouTube podcast below:
Are you looking for an easy way to detect ChatGPT, GPT3, and GPT2 content in your text? If so, you’re in luck! There are a number of free AI tools available to help you do just that. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the top 6 free AI tools for detecting ChatGPT, GPT3, and GPT2 content.
1. Hello-SimpleAI ChatGPT Detector
To recognize text generated by ChatGPT, SimpleAI offers three different versions of the ChatGPT Detector. Version with QA verifies that ChatGPT created the questions and responses. On the backend, a PLM-based classifier is used.
Version with basic text validation For PLM-based classifiers to recognize ChatGPT text, they needed a large amount of text. Language version check identifies ChatGPT using language signals.
You can check it out right here- https://github.com/Hello-SimpleAI/chatgpt-comparison-detection
2. Contentatscale’s AI Content Detector
The Contentatscale AI Content Detector is a prompt, simple, and accurate tool. Users of the AI Content Detector can obtain the Human Content score by copying and pasting the content in the AI detection tool.
You can try for your self right here- https://contentatscale.ai/ai-content-detector/
GPT-ZERO is a web-based software that is quite straightforward and easy to use. Users have the option of loading the pdf docx or Txt files or pasting their own content. After which you can access the summary, average Perplexity, and Burstiness scores with a single click on the “GET RESULTS” button.. Additionally, it will underline any text that appears to have been authored by AI. This way, GPT-ZERO can be used to verify the accuracy of the information and raise your SEO standing.
Overall, GPT-ZERO is a great tool for detecting AI-generated content and ensuring that it is not misused. It is quick and easy to use and can provide you with invaluable information about the accuracy of your content.
You can try it out for free right here- https://gptzero.me/
4. OpenAI’s GPT2 Output Detector
OpenAI’s GPT2 Output Detector is an advanced AI content detection tool that is freely available and hosted by HuggingFace. It can detect text generated by ChatGPT, GPT3, and GPT2, making it a valuable resource for verifying the accuracy of the content. With OpenAI’s GPT2 Output Detector, users can quickly detect any text that appears to have been authored by AI, such as ChatGPT, GPT3, and GPT2. The application employs the GPT-2 output detector model based on transformers.
You can try it your self as the link is right here- https://openai-openai-detector.hf.space/
5. Writer’s AI Content Detector
Writer’s AI Content Detector is a web-based tool that is both straightforward and easy to use. You have the option of pasting your own content or URL. You may access the “Human Content Score” with a single click on the “Analyze Text” button. Additionally, it will underline any text that appears to have been authored by AI. This is an invaluable tool for detecting if the material created was not done so by humans, but rather by a machine learning algorithm.
You can test it out right here- https://writer.com/ai-content-detector/
6. CrossPlag Ai Content Detector
Crossplag has a plagiarism checker and an AI content detector. The plagiarism checker operates on a credit system, while Crossplag is free to use. The team seems to be pushing the tool at academic integrity and enterprise usage.
It’s based on a fine-tuned model Roberta utilizing OpenAI’s large dataset and displays a % likelihood scale to identify if the content was human-written text or AI-generated. No sign-up is necessary, so all you have to do is just paste and check.
- Free to use. CrossPlag AI content detector is free to use. After 2 detections you need to join up for the service, although you may continue using it for free.
- Accurate at spotting AI-written content. Based on the 10 AI-authored examples, CrossPlag did a spectacular job as it detected 90% of the text to be produced by AI.
- Makes errors. CrossPlag cannot identify if human-authored information is written by humans or AI. This is troublesome if you don’t know who has created the text in advance.
- Doesn’t reflect Google’s AI detection. This is vital for bloggers. If Google utilizes an AI detector, it presumably operates totally differently than free internet tools. So don’t use AI detectors and think “Now Google won’t detect my content as AI-written”.
The Link to Crossplag Ai Content Detector is right here – https://crossplag.com/ai-content-detector/
This article was originally published on medium on February 20th, 2023.